BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO HERE!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Japanese English Dictionary

Japanese English Dictionary
I was long time searching for a tool to aid me in my slow and lazy Japanese (Nihongoga) language studies. And this seams to be a good one for my arsenal - not only it has a Jap<=>Eng dictionary, but it also has a large Kanji database that allows keyword search, has crossreferences and 'similar kanji' sections.
I used that today to find out what tatoo of this girl meaned. We agreed that this was either a badly drawn "archer" (射) or a quite deformed "distinguished person" (示者) . Now I am waiting to hear from her, what she thinks about it :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We agreed"... with whom?

29/4/05 21:52  
Blogger Aigars Mahinovs said...

Actually ... with you :)

3/5/05 15:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home